Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu.
• All beverages, personal nature expenses, Mineral water, laundry, phone calls, internets.
• Emergency rescue evacuation.
• Extra luggage and personal trekking gears.
• Extra porter cost US$15 per person per days per 20Kg.
• International flight tickets, date change or re-issue If required.
• Nepal visa fee, Visa issuance is easy upon arrival.
• Tips, gifts, souvenirs.
Max Elevation: 4600m
Best Time: March - May & Sept - Dec
Trekking to Gosaikunda Lake is not just about natural exploration but a religious deed that will let you get rid of all your sins. Gosaikunda Lake is a famous site for many Hindus and Buddhist pilgrims. In the full moon night of August every year, you can find the lake full of Hindu and Buddhist pilgrims. As per the Hindu mythology, Gosaikunda was formed when Lord Shiva endeavoured the poison to protect the universe from it. Unable to tolerate the burn in throat due to poison, he used his trident to pierce a mountain and drank the water from the mountain. The water from mountain formed beautiful lakes in Langtang valley namely Gosaikunda Lake, Bhairav Kunda Lake and many more.